Since its launch in November 2015, the team behind Brixton Rooftop have been offering trendsetters and urbanites a truly experiential style pop up, with the focus on providing a unique food and beverage consumer experience, that's not style over substance. With passionate and creative food vendors…
SOUTH POLE SALOON
WARMING STREET FOOD - COSY DRINKS & COCKTAILS
FESTIVE DJS - INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT - SECRET WOODEN CABINS & MORE
ALL THIS IN A COVERED AND HEATED ROOFTOP IN THE HEART OF BRIXTON
FRIDAY, 1 DECEMBER
5 PM - 9 PM
9 PM - 2 AM
MIDNIGHT RIOT - CHEESE TOWN AFTER PART
YAMWHO? & ALAN DIXON
Cheese lovers of London prepare for a fromage filled feast at Brixton Rooftop’s South Pole Saloon this winter, a weekend dedicated to all the dairy delights at London’s first ever Cheese Town from Thursday 30th November - Saturday 2nd December 2017, what could be feta?
Throughout the weekend you can get involved in -
👉 Cheese Stretch Classes run by Wildes Cheese
👉 Artisan Cheese boards to share accompanied with wine
👉 Raclette Station powered by The Raclette Brothers
👉 A Cheese shop, with a wide range of unusual and artisan cheeses.
👉 Mac filled Camemberts from Mac To The Future
Visiting residents of Cheese Town can expect to journey to a rooftop quite literally good enough to eat! Guests will be able to enjoy plenty of molten cheese specialties throughout the weekend as we launch our new Camembert Mac, a Mac ‘n’ Cheese dish served within an entire Baked Camembert. Lamb specialists, The Lambassadors will be serving up a specially created Lamb Cheese Burger, alongside Fancy Funkin Chicken’s Cheesy Topped Chicken Wings. Cheese Town welcomes a special visitor, Alpine artisans The Raclette Brothers to the rooftop, bringing with them the finest French-Canadian treats to the streets of Cheese Town.
Legend has it that deep in the snow drifts of the South Pole there is a Saloon.
This decadent and debaucherous dive bar plays host to a Christmas spectacle like no other, for it is here the elves come out to play...
In the wake of their epic escape from a life of enslavement to the evil fat cat Father Christmas, the Rebel Elves ventured out into the unforgiving landscape of the frozen arctic
For birthday groups, area bookings & large parties contact: email@example.com
#BRIXTONROOFTOP Ã¢€” WWW.SOUTHPOLESALOON.COM Ã¢€” #SOUTHPOLESALOON
General Entry + After Party from 6pm
|18:00 - 02:00||£8.00|
Pope's Road, Brixton, SW9 8JH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. In the instance, the event is run by a third party promoter the venue does not accept any responsibility
6. Refunds are made completely at the discretion of the venue or relevant promoter
7. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
8. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
9. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
10. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
11. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
12. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
13. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
14. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. A valid form of identification may be required.